10th Grade - Sophomore PageTop of Page
Check your Canvas to monitor your academic progress, the Monthly Event Calendar for upcoming events, and the Grade Level Presentation Chart for weekly presentations in various topics.
Credits / Grades:
- Students must earn a minimum of 220 credits in required courses to graduate from high school.
- Every class that you pass successfully, you will earn 5 credits.
- During your Sophomore year you will take 6 classes and by the end of the school year you will have earned 120 credits.
- You must earn a "C" or better grade to move on to the next level of classes.
- Review the High School Graduation and "A-G" Requirements available in the left menu.
Colleges / Careers:
- Colleges/Universities only accept "C" or better grades, which means that if you earn a "D" grade you will need to re-take the class for a better grade.
- Attend College / Career Fairs.
- Explore Silicon Valley Career Technical Education (SVCTE).
- Speak with your counselor about college specific exam requriements.
Naviance 4-Year Plan:
- Explore Colleges / Universities and save Careers you are interested in.
- Update your 4-Year Plan.
- The Resume Builder is a requirement if you are applying to Private Colleges/Universities or to create a Job Resume. Continue to post your extra-curricular activities such as: volunteer hours, clubs, sports, awards, etc... in this section.
SILICON VALLEY CAREER TECHNICAL EDUCATION (SVCTE)
Are you interested in attending SVCTE next school year? Take a moment to review the SVCTE page
for more information. Please contact your School Counselor to check if you are eligible to apply.
1. Login to ARMS
2. Enter your student email address (@students.esuhsd.org)
3. Look and Click on the Naviance Tile
4. Sign in Naviance
5. Enter your student email address (single sign-on, no password required)