skip to main content

New Students & Parents

School Enrollment InformationTop of Page

To enroll a student you need to provide the following documentation to the school Registrar:
  • Withdrawal papers from previous school
  • Immunization records (If from out of the Santa Clara County, you must also provide the results from the Mantou TB Test)
  • Transcript of grades/credits from previous school
  • Proof of address within the school boundaries:  Most current utility bill showing parent/guardian's name and address
  • If student is a Special Education student, a current IEP must be provided at the time of registration, or student can not be enrolled.
Please call the school Registrar for registration hours and to confirm needed registration paperwork.

Enrollment Process for All StudentsTop of Page

Here is a PDF for quick reference of our enrollment procedures.
Click to download the higher resolution PDF.
This is the image of the Enrollment Procedures flyer. Click to download the PDF.