9th Grade - Freshman PageTop of Page
Check your Canvas to monitor your academic progress, the Monthly Event Calendar for upcoming events, and the Grade Level Presentation Chart for weekly presentations in various topics.
Credits / Grades:
- Students must earn a minimum of 220 credits in required courses to graduate from high school.
- Every class that you pass successfully, you will earn 5 credits.
- During your Freshman year you will take 6 classes and by the end of the school year you will have earned 60 credits.
- You must earn a "C" or better grade to move on to the next level of classes.
- Review the High School Graduation and "A-G" Requirements available in the left menu.
Colleges / Careers:
- Colleges/Universities only accept "C" or better grades, which means that if you earn a "D" grade you will need to re-take the class for a better grade.
- Attend College / Career Fairs.
Naviance 4-Year Plan:
- Explore Naviance.
- Take the Personality assessment "Do What You Are" to determine what type of career best fits you.
- Begin to create your 4-Year Plan.
1. Login to ARMS
2. Enter your student email address (@students.esuhsd.org)
3. Look and Click on the Naviance Tile
4. Sign in Naviance
5. Enter your student email address (single sign-on, no password required)